NAISO: Networked Learning 2002, extended deadline

From: NAIS (cfp@itstransnational.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 11:34:11 MET DST

    World Conference
    NL 2002 - Networked Learning in a Global Environment:
    Challenges and Solutions for Virtual Education

    Venue and Date
    May 1 - 4, 2002, Technical University of Berlin, Germany

    Due to many requests the submission deadline is extended.
    Extended submission deadline October 7, 2001."

    For details, the call for papers and any questions concerning the
    conference, we refer to our website
    http://www.icsc-naiso.org/conferences/nl2002

    or please send an email to nl2002@global-conf.org

    END OF THE MESSAGE CONCERNING NL 2002

    WMC 2001

    The local hosting committee at Rochester, NY and the conference
    organizing committee are sorry to inform you that we have felt it
    necessary to postpone the World Manufacturing Congress 2001 until the
    first week in April, 2002. The recent events in New York City and the
    ramifications for the airline industry made it evident that the chances
    of running a successful conference at this time is small. Given the
    need to establish and maintain world- wide collaboration in
    manufacturing research we felt that a postponement until next Spring
    was the best alternative.

    We are disappointed at the delay and usually try to persist through
    difficulties of this kind, but look forward to hosting the Congress in
    Rochester in the Spring.

    Prof. Guy Johnson
    Rochester Institute of Technology
    General Chair WMC 2001

    If you wish to be added or removed form this mailing list, please reply
    to this email with the subject ADD or REMOVE.
    For any questions concerning the conference, we refer to our website or
    please send an email to nl2002@global-conf.org