Re: Fuzzy Practical Uses

From: default (default@default.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 17:09:47 MET DST

    Hello All,

    Yes, the posted questions were vague. I have researched fuzzy logic in the
    last year or so. I found that fuzzy logic was useful and that it did have
    several possible applications as well as several existing applications.

    I was told or it was implied by someone that fuzzy logic was too
    computationally expensive and therefore not as valuable as I thought it was.
    Therefore, I pinged the group to see where the group stands on the issue.

    I thank you for your response, Earl.

    =====
    Fractal A.
    fractala@yahoo.com