Re: fuzzy logic and stem cell discussions

From: Tcmits1 (tcmits1@cs.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 16:46:48 MET DST

    true. When you overuse something, it starts to have any meaning (like this
    statement).
    Similar to the 'karma' usage. When you really get down to it, it means
    nothing (to 'westerners' anyway).

    Plus, the article really side stepped all the issues, religious, spiritual, and
    moral. Human values can't be plotted or argued away. It would be cool if you
    could, but you can't. Maybe it will be possible with the future bionic
    quasi-humans, which he also writes about.