Re: "Inevitable Illusions"

From: Wise (weiz@spam-block.sympac.com.au)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 03:32:24 MET DST

    Chris

    No. In direct answer to your quest I do not know of
    an examination of Fuzzy Theory from the perspective of
    Cognitive Science. I am not however a good source of this
    type of knowledge.

    BUT

    "People are already susceptible to cognitive illusions
    just doing work-aday thinking in the Crisp world "

    Who said the world was Crisp ?

    Rob W

    http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html