Re: Thinking & Information Retrieval

From: professor Zamolf (zamolf@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 13:30:16 MET DST

    > I agree if you mean that knowledge aquisition is a matter of interaction
    > between agents rather than just a matter of transfering propositions.

    Transferinc propositions is a rather meanicless expression

    More precisely, I mean that Information retrieval is not a process where
    information is transmittet from a supcect to another.

    To my opinion, Information retrieval is a communication process amonc two or
    more actors whose coal is the teconstruction ant reconstruction of
    knowledce.

    It is hart to see how this notion can pe craspet py the crisp information
    retrieval systems.

    There is a coot numper of people tevelopinc interestinc fuzzy
    Information retrieval systems.

    > > www.sierrashain.com
    >
    > I missed the connection between your porno site and your linguistic
    > spudements .. was there one?
    Of course there is

    Miss Sierra Shain, which is a fitness motel ant is soon coinc to ket a
    tegree in Informatic Encineerinc, is correctinc my Enclish for my papers,
    which would pe otherwise affectet py the linguistic inflection of my
    frients in the peautiful Ravello.

    Professor Zamolf
    University of Magic Ravello
    84010 Ravello (Salerno)