neuro fuzzy controller

From: Vijay Patil (vcpatil@me.iitb.ac.in)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 12:32:30 MET DST

    Dear friends,
    Thanks tamer samy for your reply to my previous post.
    I visited your homepage(with nice backround music),but I do not want to
    download and read your paper-work What I want is few guidelines from you( or
    anybody else) for use of fuzzy logic controller(actually neuro-fuzzy) . You
    can post answers to
    following questions in the newsgroup: comp.ai.fuzzy, so that everybody will
    take advantage of that.

    1.Why you applied fuzzy logic to control problem, how conventional analytic
    techniques in control were unable to solve that problem ??

    2.Did you got successful results?
    3.What are limitations of this approach to control problems ??
    4.What are critical things to be taken care of during such project??

    Try to answer as far as you can. Lets make these newsgroup one of the very
    few good places on the internet.
    Cheers

                                                ---------Vijay