Re: Do we have proofs that human think in a fuzzy (logic) way?

From: Fernandez Astudino, Ramon (zz971043@opalo.etsiig.uniovi.es)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 03:06:40 MET

    The fact is not if we can demonstrate cientificaly that with fuzzy
    logic we can build human minds, just similar as ours. Thats, of
    course, imposible a human mind is much more that an inference
    engine, it has its capability to think thanks to his modulate
    perceptiopn of reality, not only because their concepts are
    fuzzy, but because those concepts generate feelings, related
    whith death and life for example.
     Anyway i dont think that the mechanical principles that make our
    mind work the way it does are gonna be much mor different from
    fuuzy concepts. The difference may be in the number of neurons (of
    "nodos") and in the estratificated perception, in wich concepts
    eare passed trough filters to concretise and prepare the next
    filter to analize.