Neuro-Fuzzy Special Session in IWANN2001 Conference

From: Marley Vellasco (marley@ele.puc-rio.br)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 23:01:26 MET

    I apologize, in advance, if you receive more than one copy of
    this message.

    Call for Papers to the special session, called "NEURO-FUZZY
    SYSTEMS",
    of the

    IWANN2001 -
    6th. International Work-Conference on Artificial and Natural
    Neural Networks

    "Biological and Artificial Computation:
    Methodologies, Neural Modeling and Bioengineering Applications"

    which will be held in Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos,
    Granada,
    Spain
    from June 13-15, 2001

    This special session aims to present new
    developments in Neuro-Fuzzy modelling, as well as new
    applications.

    Important Dates:
    Final Date for Submission - February 28, 2001
    Acceptance notification and start of inscription - March 31, 2001
    End of reduction fee for early inscription - April 30, 2001

    One hard copy of each paper should be sent to:

    Marley Vellasco
    Depto. Eng. Elétrica - PUC-RIO
    Rua Marques de Sao Vicente, 225 - Gavea
    Rio de Janeiro - RJ - BRAZIL - 22453-900

    and two extra copies should be sent to the General Chairman:

    Jose Mira Mira
    Depto. Inteligencia Artificial - UNED
    Senda Del Rey, 9
    E-28040 Madrid - Spain

     I would appreciate if you could divulge this special session as
    widely as possible.
    All details for the submission of papers can be found at:

    http://iwann.dia.uned.es/

    Looking forward to seeing you in Granada.

    Marley Vellasco